The 3D Mitre Angle Measuring Tool is made of high-quality plastic and has a wide range of uses thanks to its centimetre and angular scales.
This marking tool allows you to easily take measurements and transfer them onto beams, pipes and three-dimensional workpieces.
Its rectangular geometry allows you to make precise markings around corners ideal for accurately transferring mitre angles onto two sides of a workpiece.
With limit stops at 45° and 90° angles and a scale for free angles between 090°, you will be prepared for anything.
The 3D mitre angle provides you with a marking gauge when marking parallel lines. It is also equipped with a drill gauge, for quickly determining the diameter of a drill bit.
- Limit stops for 45° and 90° angles
- Can be used as a marking gauge for parallel lines
- Integrated drill gauge for determination of drill diameters
- Suitable for three-dimensional workpieces, e.g. beams, squared timber, pipes, etc.
- Functions: three-dimensional marks - measuring and transferring angles - 45° and 90° limit stop - marking gauge for parallel lines - measuring drill size with drill gauge
- Material: ABS
- 1 x 3D Mitre Angle Measuring Tool